Thursday, July 31, 2008

O Emmy! My Emmy!

Blogging is difficult when you have a full-time job writing and want to do nothing more when you get home than sit and watch episodes of Firefly on Hulu with a beer in your hand. 'Cause I can do that now. 'Cause I'm 21. (This is still a new and exciting state, bear with me.)

So, real quick thoughts on the Emmy noms:

So glad they finally recognized the genius of Dexter.

I really need to get through the first season of Mad Men, apparently. I wonder when Vincent Kartheiser is going to finally get his due.

That's right, Robot Chicken is nominated. And if it loses to dreck like King of the Hill, I will break something. Or maybe just impotently blog about my anger.

I don't watch The Wire, but it certainly seems like a pretty egregious snub.

Okay, the rest has pretty much been covered ad nauseum, blah blah.

I'll make more of an effort to update more. Things have just been...crazy. I will start working at EW soon, though, so that's exciting.

1 comment:

Danny F. said...

YOU'RE WORKING FOR EW!?!??!?!? AMAZING!